APDCL Recruitment 2017:-for 274 Assistant Manager & Junior Manager Vacancy
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment:-Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has Published a Notification for the recruitment of 274 posts and the Post names are Assistant Manager & Junior Manager in Group – A & Group – B. Contenders should refer the official website before applying Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2017. Aspirants may apply before the deadline for the recruitment. The End Date for applying application is 20 October 2017. To get the further Details of the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment candidates should read out the full Article.
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment Information:
- Location:- Guwahati (Assam)
- Posts Name:- Assistant Manager & Junior Manager
- Total Vacancy:- 274 Posts
- Organisation Name:- Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
- Eligibility:- B. Tech/Diploma/MBA
- Age limit:- 18 to 38 years
- Last Date:- 20 October 2017
Posts Wise Vacancy Details:-
- Assistant Manager (Group – A) – 148 posts
- Junior Manager (Group – B) – 126 posts
Group – A Category wise Vacancy:-
- Electrical – 89 Posts.
- Mechanical – 21 Posts
- Information Technology – 12 Posts
- Instrumentation – 02 Posts
- Civil – 18 Posts
- Human Resource – 06 Posts
Group – B Category wise Vacancy:-
- Electrical – 84 Posts
- Civil – 19 Posts
- Mechanical – 19 Posts
- Instrumentation – 04 Posts
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2017
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC/MOBC/PH have to pay Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs 250/-
Mode:- Candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Selection Method:- Candidates selection will be made on their performance in Written Examination and viva-voce examination. The written test shall contain two papers (Paper – I & Paper – II) of 100 marks. The questions will be of the Objective type with multiple choices. There will be negative marking of 0.5 (half) marks for the wrong answer against each question.
Educational Qualification of APDCL Recruitment:-
For the Post of Assistant Manager:- Candidates obtained a Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Instrumentation/Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science Engineering OR Full-Time MBA or Equivalent in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management.
Pay Scale:- Selected candidates will get Rs 22,552 per month.
For the Post of Junior Manager:-Applicants obtained a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Instrumentation Engineering from any Govt. recognized Institution.
Pay Scale:- Candidates will get Rs 16,056 per month.
Applying Procedure:-The Applicants can apply online application through the official website http://www.apdcl.gov.in from 24 September 2017 to 20 October 2017.
- Starting date for online Application – 24 September 2017
- Last date for online Application – 20 October 2017
Click Here for Online Application
Click Here for Recruitment Notification