Notification for Probationary Officer Vacancies
ICICI Bank Recruitment:- ICICI Bank has issued a New Notification on its website to induce prospective candidates for PGDB course at Manipal University. Selected applicants will be appointed as Probationary Officers at ICICI bank after the course and subsequent training. Contenders who are eligible for this ICICI Bank Recruitment can apply online until 31 December 2017.
This notification is for the two batches that will start in May 2018 and August 2018 respectively. The End Date for applying application is 31 December 2017. To get the more information about the ICICI Bank Recruitment candidates should read out the full article.
Brief Information for ICICI Bank Recruitment:-
- Job Location:- All India
- The Organisation Name:- ICICI Bank
- Posts Name:- Probationary Officer
- Total Number of the Vacancy:-
- Eligibility: –Graduation Degree
- Age limit: – Maximum 25 years
- Deadline for Apply:- 31 December 2017
ICICI Bank Recruitment Vacancy Information:-
- Name of the Post:- Probationary Officer
Age Limit: –
Applicants age should be 25 years old or less as on 31 December 2017. So the contenders should be born on or after 31 December 1991.
Applicants should have completed graduation with minimum 55% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
After the prescribed course and subsequent training, the selected aspirants will be appointed as a Probationary Officer.
Furthermore, the candidate will be entitled to get the same salary and perks as that of a scale-I officer of ICICI bank.
ICICI Bank Recruitment
All candidates have to pay a consolidated nonrefundable fee as prescribed by the ICICI Bank online application portal.
- The Candidates who will be selected will have to pay Rs 3.88 lakh as program fee
For further details, Candidates can see the relevant links given below.
Mode of the Payment:-
Contenders pay the application fee through the online modes such as net banking, credit card, debit card and others.
Selection Procedure for ICICI Bank Recruitment:-
The selection process for Probationary Officer will be made on the Online Aptitude test, Online Psychometric Questionnaire, Case-based Group Discussion (GD)& the Personal Interview.
Note:- Only short-listed aspirants will be called for further selection.
Instructions for Apply:-
- Applicants should read the complete recruitment advertisement ensure their eligibility after then register on the online recruitment application portal of the ICICI Bank through the link provided below
- Fill the application form, upload the relevant documents and pay the prescribed fee
- Keep safe the registration number and other application details for future use
Last date to Apply online:
- 31 December 2017
Click Here For Online Application
Click Here for Recruitment Notification